Sunday, April 08, 2012

Today I managed to print some new business cards and take some photos of things I have tried craft wise recently...so here are some photos of my first attempts at fusing fabrics with a soldering iron.
I just tried various fabrics to see how they melt and fuse with the heat...the only one that didn't fuse was the metallic crinkle gold shimmer fanbri as it must have a metallic content....
and the soldering iron I used was on loan from my Dad and is only 12W and in the book it suggests using 30w

1 comment:

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me do send your very good friends ( thank you ) it good to meet new friends. love a beautiful thing.